Thursday, October 24, 2013

www.amrita rao.com

www.amrita rao.com
"I think 50s was the golden period. I am a fan of 50s cinema. I wish I was born at that time. I liked the black and white era, the way the heroines were styled - be it their hair or clothes. The songs and dances had something nice about it," Amrita said in an interview here.

"I wish I could re-create that time and do something that is my dream. It would be my dream role. I wish I could play an actress of the 50s. It will be the happiest thing for me to do," she added.

The actress will be seen next in Prakash Jha`s `Satyagraha` and she looks quite excited about it.
"For me `Satyagraha` is a big film as I am working with Amitabh Bachchan. It is a big opportunity... I am there with him throughout the film. To perform with him is a big responsibility on my shoulders," she said.


www.amrita rao.com
Amrita is quite happy with the success of her recently released film `Jolly LLB` alongside Arshad Warsi and Boman Irani. The comedy-drama film, directed by Subhash Kapoor and released on March 15, has got good response from the audience.

"I am very happy that the film has done well. I am happy for Subhash. I liked his previous film `Phas Gaya Re Obama` and that`s why had agreed to do this movie," she said.

 
www.amrita rao.com
www.amrita rao.com

www.amrita rao.com

No comments:

Post a Comment